- Never have any kind of injectable outside of a reputable cosmetic surgeon’s office.
Rajee (Season 2, Episode 1) had a concrete filler and tire sealer injected into her face, breasts, and buttocks; leaving her permanently disfigured.
- More isn’t always better, especially when it comes to boobs.
Alicia (Season 1, Episode 1) ended up with a painful, unsightly uni-boob; after an inexperienced surgeon took her large implants too far.
- Only see a doctor Board Certified in plastic surgery for a cosmetic procedure.
Myesha (Season 1, Episode 8) paid the bargain price of $150 in Mexico for facial rejuvenation, only to have permanent sagging and career-halting bags under her eyes.
- Be honest with your plastic surgeon; don’t risk poor results because you didn’t disclose information.
Body-builder Lauren Powers (Season 2, Episode 3) wanted to become more feminine; unfortunately, she did not disclose the fact that she takes steroids, which could significantly impact the results of her surgical procedure, and cancel her procedure.
- There is no such thing as the perfect body.
As Monique (Season 1, Episode 8) has learned the hard way, after over 200 cosmetic procedures, it is impossible to create an ideal physical appearance.
The other guaranteed way to stay off Botched is to use an experienced, Board Certified cosmetic surgeon. Dr. Paul Vitenas has been the number one plastic surgeon in the Houston area for more than 25 years. He is also one of the most successful surgeons performing cosmetic and reconstructive procedures in the United States. To find out why he is the most trusted surgeon in Texas, contact Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery at 281.484.2111 to schedule a complimentary consultation appointment.