How can we thank dad enough for all of the hard work he put into raising such wonderful (of course we are) kids? There are only so many yard tools and Hawaiian shirts a man can accumulate! This year, let Dr. Vitenas help to show your gratitude with a unique, long-lasting gift – cosmetic surgery.
Before you laugh off our suggestion, keep a few facts in mind. Since 1997, male plastic surgery has going up by 325%. Last year, men accounted for more than 1.2 million procedures. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the top surgical procedures of 2015 included liposuction, rhinoplasty (nose job), blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), male breast reduction, and the facelift.
In fact, many cosmetic surgeons see requests for male noninvasive and surgical procedures sharply rise around Father’s Day. While men are still more reluctant to talk about cosmetic surgery than women, the statistics show that they are ultimately just as concerned about their appearance. Maybe that is why, with a little Father’s Day encouragement, dads will happily – even if secretly – schedule their appointment with a respected cosmetic surgeon.
Father’s Day Ideas From Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery:
- Injectables: Botox Cosmetic is the number nonsurgical procedure for men, used to eliminate wrinkles around the eyes, brows, and forehead.
- Chest definition – Enlarged male breasts, also known as gynecomastia, can develop as dad gets older. Through the use of liposuction and/or surgical excision, a smooth, flat, masculine chest can be restored.
- Skin care – Physician-grade skincare can shrink pores, tighten skin, and reverse signs of sun damage, brightening and softening the appearance.
- Fat Reduction – CoolSculpting can provide a 20% reduction in fatty tissue on the stomach, flanks, back, and chest after a 60-minute procedure. Plus with no downtime or scarring, no one will ever know anything was done.
- Gift cards – Schedule a consultation with Dr. Vitenas. Dad can find out in-person the best procedures to restore a youthful appearance. Then he can decide himself how to spend the Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery gift card.
Let’s face it; many of dad’s wrinkles are probably the result of stressing over us for all of those years. Sounds like maybe we owe him a trip to Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery. Wish dad a happy Father’s Day with our help – contact Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery at 281.484.0088 for more details.