Dr. Vitenas has won many awards over the years, and he is forever thankful for these accolades.However, the recognition he received this past July was far more than just another feather in his bonnet; it was truly an honor.
The annual Top 10 Doctors list from Vitals was recently released, and, once again, Dr. Vitenas was named as one of Texas’s best. Being included as a Vitals Top 10 Doctor means Dr. Vitenas ranks within an elite 1 percent of the 870,000 physicians registered onvitals.com. What makes this remarkable is the fact that these particular Top 10 doctors are picked solely by patients.
How Are Vitals’s Top 10 Doctors Chosen?
Vitals’s Top 10 Doctors is an award designed to honor physicians within a certain specialty and location.Every year, hundreds of patients will leave a review and a description of their recent experiences at vitals.com.The physicians are given an overall ranking of one star (lowest) to five stars (the highest).It is through an annual compilation of these scores that Vitals will put together their Top 10 Doctor list.
What Does It Take to Be a Vitals Top 10 Doctor?
When patients rank their physicians, there are several aspects of care they critique.Each of these is important to overall satisfaction.To be ranked as a Vitals’s Top 10 Doctor, a physician must score highly within each of the following criteria:
- Ease of the Appointment – How hard was it to get in to see him/her?
- Bedside Manner – How comfortable does the doctor make you feel?
- Facetime – How much one-on-one time does the doctor give you?
- Quality of Follow-ups – How well does the doctor care for you after your procedure?
- Accurate Diagnosis – For example, did your cosmetic surgeon do good work?Did your internist successfully pinpoint and treat your illness?
- Courteous Staff – How friendly were the front office and nursing staff?
- Promptness – Were you seen at your appointment time, or were you kept waiting?
More Information on Dr. Vitenas and His Houston-Area Practice
If you would like to learn more about the procedures and services available at Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery, contact the Houston office at 281-484-0088.A patient coordinator will be happy to answer all of your questions, as well as assist in scheduling a complimentary consultation appointment with Dr. Vitenas.