We are open and seeing clients in our practice!
As you are no doubt aware, the COVID-19 virus is having a significant impact on many communities around the country. Dr. Vitenas and staff have been closely monitoring the situation – including the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health organizations. During these unprecedented times, your health is our first priority. We know you may have questions and we want you to know that we are taking the following actions to ensure your safety.
We have developed a proactive response plan that takes steps to ensure that we help protect the health and safety of our staff and patients:
- Post-Operative Appointments – Firstly, we will never abandon our patients. We have remained open to serve our post-op patients during this time. Should you need us, Dr. Vitenas and the team are available. Please call before making any unscheduled visits.
- Upcoming Appointments – At this time, we are scheduling new appointments this week and have a few times available. If you have not yet scheduled your appointment, our staff is ready to assist you. If you need to modify your appointment for any reason, please contact us.
We ask for your assistance and understanding as we implement the following guidelines in our office:
- All clients and staff will be required to wear a mask
- All client’s temperatures will be taken upon arrival
- A series of screening questions is required to enter the building
- Use hand sanitizer when you enter the office and throughout your visit
- Maintain recommended social distances
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth with tissues whenever you sneeze or cough and discard used tissues in the trash
- Be mindful not to touch your face, nose, and eyes
- Commitment to Cleanliness and Safety – Our facility is always highly sterile and clean, however, we are taking extra precautions during this time and adhering strictly to all guidelines and recommendations issued by the CDC and OSHA. We practice universal precautions far beyond what the requirements for the virus are calling for. We will continue to be diligent in maintaining universal precautions. You can feel safe and secure in our office.
- Virtual Consultations – We will continue to offer (video) consultation appointments upon request. Please call us or contact us through our website to request a video consultation. (Book Now!)
Thank you for your trust in us during these challenging times. We will send updates as the situation evolves.