Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery continues to be open under specific protocols to see clients in our practice! We know the COVID-19 virus has had a significant impact on many communities around the country. Dr. Vitenas and staff have been vaccinated with both doses of the Pfizer vaccine, and we are consistently monitoring the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health organizations.
While we respect Governor Greg Abbott’s authority, we will continue to follow CDC guidelines and require
ALL of our team and patients to wear masks at all times while in our practice.
Your health is always our top priority, and as Dr. Vitenas is a leader in the health community we will always take the appropriate steps to ensure that your safety is our main focus. We know you may have questions and we want you to know that we are here to answer any concerns you may have, and we thank you for supporting us and allowing us the opportunity to help you with your aesthetic journey.
Please let us know if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule a Virtual Consultation or in-person appointment by calling 281-484-0088.
Our proactive response plan that is in place takes vital steps to ensure that we help protect the health and safety of our staff and patients:
- Scheduling New Appointments – We are currently scheduling new appointments and have times available Monday through Friday. If you have not yet scheduled your appointment, our staff is ready to assist you. If you need to modify your appointment for any reason, please contact us.
- Post-Operative Appointments – Firstly, we will never abandon our patients. We have remained open to serve our post-op patients during this time. Should you need us, Dr. Vitenas and the team are available. Please call before making any unscheduled visits.
We ask for your assistance and understanding as we implement the following guidelines in our office:
- All clients and staff will be required to wear a mask.
- All client’s temperatures will be taken upon arrival.
- A series of screening questions is required to enter the building.
- Use hand sanitizer when you enter the office and throughout your visit.
- Maintain recommended social distances.
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth with tissues whenever you sneeze, or cough and discard used tissues in the trash.
- Be mindful not to touch your face, nose, and eyes.
- We ask that all patients limit the number of friends/family members they bring into the office with them, no more than one person will be allowed to accompany a patient. No children are allowed in the facility.
- Commitment to Cleanliness and Safety – Our facility has always been highly sterile and clean, however, we are taking extra precautions during this time and adhering strictly to all guidelines and recommendations issued by the CDC and OSHA. We practice universal precautions far beyond what the requirements for the virus are calling for. We will continue to be diligent in maintaining universal precautions. You can feel safe and secure in our office.
- Virtual Consultations – We will continue to offer (video) consultation appointments upon request. Please call us or contact us through our website to request a video consultation. (Book Now!)
Thank you for your continued trust in us during these challenging times. We will keep you up to date on any further changes.