As you are no doubt aware, the COVID-19 virus is having a significant impact on many communities around the country. Our doctors and staff have been closely monitoring the situation – including the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health organizations. During these unprecedented times, your health is our first priority. We know you may have questions and we want you to know that we are taking the following actions to ensure your safety.
We have developed a proactive response plan that takes steps to ensure that we help protect the health and safety of our staff and patients:
- Firstly, we will not abandon our patients. We remain open to serve you on a limited basis, but as of March 24th, we plan to close until further notice. We will still see our post-operative patients during this time, so should you need us Dr. Vitenas and the team are available. There may be some variation in the hours in the coming weeks. Please call before making any unscheduled visits.
- Your Upcoming Appointment – At this time, we will be moving all appointments out a few weeks. If you have not yet scheduled your appointment, our staff is ready to assist you. If you need to modify your appointment for any reason, please contact us.
We ask for your assistance and understanding as we implement the following guidelines in our office:
- Use hand sanitizer when you enter the office and throughout your visit
- Maintain recommended social distances
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds, especially upon contact with another person.
- Cover your mouth with tissues whenever you sneeze or cough and discard used tissues in the trash
- Be mindful not to touch your face, nose, and eyes
- Do not shake hands with staff or other guests
- Commitment to Cleanliness and Safety – Our facility is always highly sterile and clean, however, we are taking extra precautions during this time and adhering strictly to all guidelines and recommendations issued by the CDC and OSHA. We practice universal precautions far beyond what the requirements for the virus are calling for. We will continue to be diligent in maintaining universal precautions. You can feel safe and secure in our office.
- Virtual Consultations – We are offering (video) consultations appointments upon request. Please call us or contact us through our website to request a video consultation. (BookNow!)
Thank you for your trust in us during these challenging times. We will send updates as the situation evolves.