Pricing for cosmetic surgery can sometimes be difficult to find and equally complicated to understand. Every practice has their own method for estimating costs, and some offices only disclose a portion of their fees upfront. To make your plastic surgery process as stress-free as possible, Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery’s prices are all-inclusive, with no hidden fees.
Estimating the Cost of Your Procedure
The cost of a set procedure can vary from person to person. The actual price will depend on the individual’s level of correction, the specific technique being used, operation time, anesthesia used, and the combination of any additional procedures. For this reason, we will wait until your in-office consultation before determining the exact price of your intended procedure. After a physical evaluation, a review of your medical history, and a discussion of your aesthetic goals, Dr. Vitenas will create a unique treatment plan based on your desired results. This will include the full price of the procedure. This proposal is good for three months, giving you time to go home and think about the plan before committing to surgery.
For those who are traveling from out of town, Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery also offers virtual consultations. We ask that you email photographs of yourself and the target area. Our patient coordinator will then be in touch, and we will schedule a Skype call with Dr. Vitenas. During this online consultation, we can determine the price of your procedure and create a surgical treatment plan, similar to an initial, in-person visit.
Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery’s All-Inclusive Price Quote
The price of your individual procedure will be clearly laid out during your consultation. This cost covers everything so that you can budget for the procedure accordingly. Prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, and any additional items you want to add for a smooth, at-home recovery are not included.
Your cosmetic surgery proposal will include all of the following:
- Consultation Fees – Your consultation with Dr. Vitenas may take an hour or longer. During this visit, he will come to understand your medical history and your physical goals.
- Pre-op Appointments – Your first appointment with Dr. Vitenas, and any other pre-surgery office visits will be covered in the cost of your procedure. This includes all of the time you need with our staff to prepare for your surgery.
- Lab Work – The specific lab work needed before your cosmetic procedure will vary. We may ask for the results from any labs that have been recently ordered by another physician. All blood work that can be performed in our office will be covered under your price proposal. Any additional blood work required for medical clearance will be ordered by your primary care physician and the cost will vary.
- Surgeon’s Fee – Dr. Vitenas is a board-certified plastic surgeon, with decades of experience. All of his costs, including your surgery (no matter the length), will be covered in your price quote.
- Anesthesiologist’s Fee – Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery uses a board-certified anesthesiologist during every surgical procedure. This physician will administer the general anesthesia and continue to monitor you during the procedure. The anesthesiologist’s fees are part of your surgical proposal.
- Post-operative Appointments – Dr. Vitenas will closely monitor your healing progression through a series of follow-up appointments. During these meetings, he will change dressings, remove sutures, recommend scar prevention, and give the go-ahead for you to resume normal activities. All post-op follow-up appointments are covered for life at no additional cost.
- Operating Room and Supplies – Dr. Vitenas performs all of his surgical procedures at the Houston Surgery Center. These private operating suites are located in the Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery building and are accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF). Your procedure cost covers the costs of the surgical suite and a private recovery bay with experienced nursing staff.
- Implants – If you are having implants of any kind (breast, calf, buttocks), this cost is part of your pricing plan. Implants or any products administered during your procedure are included in your proposal.
- Post-surgical garment –Some surgical procedures will require the use of a compression garment. This will reduce the chance for swelling and help the tissue heal. Based on your individual needs, Dr. Vitenas will send you home with the recommended post-surgical garment.
If you are not pleased with your price quote, we encourage you to speak with other doctors. However, remember that while some practices will quote you a cheaper price, you get what you pay for. A budget procedure may not be a bargain, especially if the doctor is inexperienced or lacks the skill to safely improve your appearance. Be sure you always choose a board-certified plastic surgeon, like Dr. Vitenas, when selecting someone to alter your appearance. Fly-by-night offices, surgical centers that are not accredited by the AAAASF, and physicians that have not been trained in cosmetic surgery are simply not safe.
To make paying for your procedure as easy as possible, Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery accepts several payment types, including cash and all major credit cards. We also offer medical financing through CareCredit and ALPHAEON CREDIT. We encourage you to apply for financing before your first appointment. During your consultation, once the procedure proposal has been created, we will review all of your payment choices.
Paying has never been easier at Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery. If you have already scheduled your procedure and need to make an online payment, please click here.
Learn More About Cosmetic Surgery Pricing
The best way to find out how much your specific procedure will cost is by scheduling a consultation with Dr. Vitenas. Call our office at 281.484.0088 to schedule your initial appointment. To learn more about our cosmetic surgery pricing, speak with our patient coordinator or fill out the online Contact Us form. We will be happy to answer your questions.
Cosmetic Surgery Pricing FAQ
Can Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery provide price ranges for each procedure?
Yes, Dr. Vitenas is happy to provide the general price range for each of the procedures offered at Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery. However, the exact price of your procedure cannot be determined without an in-person or virtual consultation. Once an individual surgical plan has been created, your specific cost proposal will be determined.
How is the exact cost of my cosmetic procedure determined?
During your in-person or virtual consultation with Dr. Vitenas, he will review your medical history and determine the best technique(s) to achieve your desired results. At this time, Dr. Vitenas will determine the exact cost of your procedure based on the level of correction needed, the technique, type of anesthesia, and the number of treatments to be performed.
How long is my price quote from Dr. Vitenas valid?
You will be given a price proposal during your consultation at Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery. This number is good for three months from the date of your first appointment. We encourage patients to take their time before committing to a procedure, ensuring this is the best plan for them at the time and on their budget. However, if more than three months have passed, we will need to schedule a repeat consultation appointment so a new treatment plan can be created, and a new price proposal can be formulated.
Is my price proposal from Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery all-inclusive?
When you are given a cost proposal for your recommended technique(s), it will be all-inclusive, covering every aspect of your procedure. There are no hidden or surprise fees.
What is included in my quoted plastic surgery price?
Dr. Vitenas will determine the exact cost of your desired procedure(s) during your consultation appointment. This price will be comprehensive, including lab work, surgeon’s fees, the anesthesiologist, the surgical center, operating costs, implants, compression garments, and a lifetime of follow-up appointments.
What is not covered by my procedure proposal?
As the price for each of our procedures is all-inclusive, you can expect this to cover most aspects of your surgery. However, prescriptions and over-the-counter medications are not included.
How much is a consultation appointment with Dr. Vitenas?
New patient consultations at Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery are available 5 days a week and the cost is $100. This allows you to visit with Dr. Vitenas and learn about our practice without any pressure.
What forms of payment does Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery accept?
Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery accepts cash and all major credit cards. We also offer healthcare financing through CareCredit and ALPHAEON Credit.
Are any cosmetic surgery procedures covered by insurance?
Unfortunately, medical insurance does not cover elective procedures. In some unique instances, when the insurance company deems a procedure medically necessary, some financial assistance may be available. We do not accept health insurance payments – patient coordinators cannot help with healthcare benefits.
Can I finance my procedure at Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery?
Medical financing can make it easier for you to get the procedure you desire now, instead of waiting to save up your cash. If you are interested in financing your procedure, we encourage you to apply for your line of CareCredit or ALPHAEON CREDIT prior to your consultation. The online application is quick and the approval process takes just a few minutes. Should you need any assistance, please reach out to our patient coordinator for help.