Epidermal Leveling is a recent innovation in safe and effective exfoliation, suitable for men and women of all skin tones. Also known as dermaplaning, this technique utilizes a specially designed surgical instrument to carefully remove the topmost layers of skin, resulting in a beautiful refinished look. Epidermal leveling gives the skin a smoother appearance by removing dead skin cells in addition to the fine vellous facial hair (“peach fuzz”) that can trap excess dirt and oil and leave the complexion looking dull. It also stimulates and rejuvenates skin tissue, making it an effective way to reduce acne scarring, uneven pigmentation, and fine line wrinkles. Most people notice marked improvements in the texture and appearance of their skin immediately after their first treatment, making it an excellent procedure to have prior to a special event. Epidermal Leveling can be used alone or in conjunction with other procedures such as chemical peels and laser rejuvenation treatments. It is non-invasive and does not require the use of any chemicals, making it suitable even for our pregnant and nursing clients. A healthy and glowing complexion is now quickly and easily within reach this safe and unique treatment!
Q – What is Epidermal Leveling used for?
- Refines and refinishes dull, lifeless skin.
- Safely removes the skin’s top layers, fine facial hair, and surface imperfections.
- Reduces acne scarring, uneven pigmentation, and fine line wrinkles.
Q – Is Epidermal Leveling right for my skin type?
Yes! It is ideal for all skin types and tones.
Q – How often should I have this procedure?
This treatment is recommended once a month for the best results.
Q – How will this procedure affect my facial hair?
Epidermal Leveling removes hair temporarily without the harsh effects of waxing and does not change the hair growth pattern or hair texture.
Q – Can anyone perform this procedure?
No. Certification is required to perform procedure and it can only be done in a doctor’s office.
Q – How does my face feel and look after the procedure?
Your skin may be pink in some areas depending on your sensitivity and how aggressive the treatment was (ie. Just simple maintenance or more aggressive scar reduction). You skin will also feel smooth immediately and
Q – What else should I know about Epidermal Leveling?
- It is non-invasive and helps make other skin care treatments more effective.
- It thins and compacts stratum corneum and thickens the dermis resulting in increased absorption of active products, increased firmness and elasticity, and minimized fine lines and wrinkles.
- It is very important to provide essential nutrients and protection to your newly exposed skin.
- It can be used in conjunction with other treatments like microdermabrasion and chemical peels.
Q – What is the price of Epidermal Leveling?
The cost of epidermal leveling is around $125.00. This procedure can be coupled with a variety of other skin treatments to provide an even greater results. Epidermal Leveling can be purchased in a package to provide a discount for routine skin fitness.