Pricing for cosmetic surgery can sometimes be difficult to find and equally complicated to understand. Every practice has their own method for estimating costs, and some offices only disclose a portion of their fees upfront. To make your plastic surgery process as stress-free as possible, Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery’s prices are all-inclusive, with no hidden fees.
Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery’s All-Inclusive Price Quote
The price of your individual procedure will be clearly laid out during your consultation. This cost covers everything so that you can budget for the procedure accordingly. Prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, and any additional items you want to add for a smooth, at-home recovery are not included. Your cosmetic surgery proposal will include all of the following:
- Consultation Fees – Your consultation with Dr. Vitenas may take an hour or longer. During this visit, he will come to understand your medical history and your physical goals.
- Pre-op Appointments – Your first appointment with Dr. Vitenas, and any other pre-surgery office visits will be covered in the cost of your procedure. This includes all of the time you need with our staff to prepare for your surgery.
- Lab Work – The specific lab work needed before your cosmetic procedure will vary. We may ask for the results from any labs that have been recently ordered by another physician. All blood work that can be performed in our office will be covered under your price proposal. Any additional blood work required for medical clearance will be ordered by your primary care physician and the cost will vary.
- Surgeon’s Fee – Dr. Vitenas is a board-certified plastic surgeon, with decades of experience. All of his costs, including your surgery (no matter the length), will be covered in your price quote.
- Anesthesiologist’s Fee – Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery uses a board-certified anesthesiologist during every surgical procedure. This physician will administer the general anesthesia and continue to monitor you during the procedure. The anesthesiologist’s fees are part of your surgical proposal.
- Post-operative Appointments – Dr. Vitenas will closely monitor your healing progression through a series of follow-up appointments. During these meetings, he will change dressings, remove sutures, recommend scar prevention, and give the go-ahead for you to resume normal activities. All post-op follow-up appointments are covered for life at no additional cost.
- Operating Room and Supplies – Dr. Vitenas performs all of his surgical procedures at the Houston Surgery Center. These private operating suites are located in the Vitenas Cosmetic Surgery building and are accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF). Your procedure cost covers the costs of the surgical suite and a private recovery bay with experienced nursing staff.
- Implants – If you are having implants of any kind (breast, calf, buttocks), this cost is part of your pricing plan. Implants or any products administered during your procedure are included in your proposal.
- Post-surgical garment – Some surgical procedures will require the use of a compression garment. This will reduce the chance for swelling and help the tissue heal. Based on your individual needs, Dr. Vitenas will send you home with the recommended post-surgical garment.
If you are not pleased with your price quote, we encourage you to speak with other doctors. However, remember that while some practices will quote you a cheaper price, you get what you pay for. A budget procedure may not be a bargain, especially if the doctor is inexperienced or lacks the skill to safely improve your appearance. Be sure you always choose a board-certified plastic surgeon, like Dr. Vitenas, when selecting someone to alter your appearance. Fly-by-night offices, surgical centers that are not accredited by the AAAASF, and physicians that have not been trained in cosmetic surgery are simply not safe.